Wednesday 22 August 2012

Starting again

So here I am, writing another blog.  I started off a couple of years ago with the intention of writing a daily blog in order to keep up with my writing, but it fell by the wayside (as do most things I start).  But with the recent completion of my first novel, I thought it would be a good idea to start another blog based on what I'm writing and what I'm reading and what I'm doing with relation to writing and reading, and maybe I'll make contacts within the writing world, or maybe someone will stumble across my blog and think it's the best thing they've ever read and want to publish every word that I've ever written.  Well, you never know.

Although writing will be the main subject of this blog, I will no doubt include bits and pieces about my artiness, and generally any other projects I happen to stick my finger in.

The style of the old blogspot has changed in the past couple of years, so forgive me if the layout is too dull for your liking.  Once I get my head around this new fangled technology I'll be able to jazz it up.  I might even add a photo or two, if you're lucky.

So this is my brief introduction and I will add more; perhaps not daily, but as often as I can.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment