Sunday 4 August 2013

August

This week's question from Dani and Jackie's Express Yourself bloghop is ...

What are you looking forward to in August?

I know I'm a little bit late in posting this as we're already in August, but I'm looking forward to the continuation of this wonderful weather.  We are having a beautiful summer here in England and I don't want it to end.  I'm not a fan of really hot weather, but I live by the coast so we get a lovely, cooling breeze which helps.  

I take my dog for long walks along the beach in all weathers, but these past few weeks we have been able to sit on the shore and stare out to sea.  It's so relaxing and calming, and looking at the vast area of openness allows you to forget about life for a short while.

So while this sun is here, I'm soaking up as much of it as I can!

What are you looking forward to in the month ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment