Monday 17 June 2013

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

This week's prompt for Dani and Jackie's Express Yourself blog hop is ...

What are some questions that you get asked time and time again?

  • Have you been sunbathing under a sieve?
  • What's the weather like up there?
  • Do you sleep with your feet in a grow bag?
  • (at work) Do you have any bus timetables?
  • (upon finding out that I studied literature at university) Do you want to be a teacher?
  • (looking at my dog who wears a pink collar and has a pink lead) What's his name?
  • (at work) Have you got any books on *insert obscure topic here*?
  • Can you read through this for me and check for spelling, grammar, and punctuation?
  • What sort of things do you write?
  • What's your book about?
  • (upon finding out that I taught English as a foreign language) How many foreign languages can you speak?

4 comments:

  1. Please, please, PLEASE add your answers! The sarcastic voice in the back of my head has been giving answers as I've been reading, love that voice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I have a similar voice! And I'll add my answers :)

      Delete
  2. lol, I'd love to hear your responses too. Oh and could you edit something for me :) just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to include that question - "What's your book about?" I get asked that, which when I answer it, it leads to more questions. ugh. lol.

    ReplyDelete