Monday 8 July 2013

Who's Hungry?


This week's question for Dani and Jackie's Express Yourself blog hop is ...

Whether watching a movie at the theatre or at home, what's your go-to snack?

I love snacking, regardless of whether or not I'm watching a film!

When I'm at the cinema, it has to be pick 'n' mix.  I know cinema pick 'n' mix is stupidly expensive, but it's a must-have treat!  My favourites are giant strawberries, white chocolate jazzies, and strawberry milkshake bottles, but I shovel in a scoop of pretty much everything (apart from jelly beans - bleurgh) so that I get a surprise.  But they are so moreish that I always end up eating all the sweets through the previews and don't have anything to eat during the film.


www.telegraph.co.uk
When I'm at home, I eat pretty much anything that's in the house!  My go-to snack at home is always a packet of crisps.  I'd never eat them in the cinema as it really irritates me when people eat loud food when I'm trying to listen to a film.  At home, if you miss something because you're crunching too loudly on a crisp you can at least rewind the film.  And then I have some ice-cream, some chocolate, some biscuits, some more chocolate, and then I pass out in a sugar coma.

4 comments:

  1. I usually don't get a movie snack, or I'll sneak one in, but I'm a sucker for movie theater popcorn.

    And when I'm at home, I'll eat whatever's around. But there's usually candy in a cupboard somewhere, so that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't often buy things at the cinema as they're so expensive. That's why I prefer watching films at home as there's always something to eat in the cupboard!

      Delete
  2. I love pick 'n' mix, I hardly ever have it though! When I go to the cinema I tend to have a bag of Cadbury Caramel Nibbles or Twirl Bites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Twirl Bites - I can eat a whole bag of those in one sitting :)

      Delete