Friday 24 May 2013

Bad, Worse, Worst

I can't believe we're nearly at the end of this challenge.  What am I going to do with myself in June?!  But as we're still in May, I will carry on Blogging Every Day.

Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits

Hmm, this is a tricky one.  Mainly because I'm perfect!  Ha!  Only joking.  I'm far from perfect.  This is a tricky one because there are far too many bad traits to choose from!




  1. I always have to be right.  I can't help it.  I really don't like being wrong about anything.  And even on the very few occasions when I'm wrong, I will argue that I'm right.  I also don't like to lose, because that's almost admitting that I'm wrong.  And I can't do that!

    http://dahlig.deviantart.com/art/The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-VANITY-13310012

  2. I'm an angry person.  I don't like being angry, but so many things make me angry.  Don't worry, I'm not going to rant about anything, because I will wind myself up, and then I'll get angry.  I know I shouldn't let things get to me, but sometimes ... *grr*.  I'm a lot better at handling myself than I used to be.  I used to make myself ill with my anger.  I still get angry, but I don't react as badly as I used to.

    http://dahlig.deviantart.com/art/The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-WRATH-45063193

  3. I procrastinate.  I avoid doing what I should be doing by doing something else, or by doing nothing.  I try to convince myself that I'm not lazy, but I am.  I can quite happily sit in front of the television all day.  But I know it's not healthy so I force myself to do things.  And then I avoid doing those things, and do something else!  I think that's why I'm so happy to have challenges like this to keep myself occupied, and to encourage me to do something productive!  And as I don't like to lost, I have to make sure I do post every day!

    http://dahlig.deviantart.com/art/The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-SLOTH-25502811


3 comments:

  1. I am an angry person too so i feel you on that one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm just glad I have it under control!

      Delete
  2. Boy am I with you on the first one. I have this tendency to shout out- in the loudest, most obnoxious way possible- Ha! when I am proven right. I caught myself doing it the other day after the boy pointed it out to am and though "Wow- that really is annoying." Yest another thing I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete