Friday 25 April 2014

V is for ... V V Brown

Today is 25th April, so here is my twenty-second post for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.  This year I am sharing my musical tastes with you.  I hope I can introduce you to some new bands/artistes, and if you'd like to comment perhaps you could introduce me to some of your favourite bands/artistes beginning with the appropriate letter of the day.  For more music, please have a look at my last.fm profile.


V V Brown

source
I'm not a huge fan of female singers.  I don't know why.  But V. V. Brown has a great stage presence, quirky style, and beautiful voice.  I think I first saw her when she supported Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly a few years back, and then she was everywhere, advertising for Marks and Spencer.




*****

Honourable Mentions go to -

VHS or Beta - Again, this is another band I found while at university.  I dare you not to dance.  Wrap your ears around Night on Fire.

The Vines - I like this band because the lead singer gurns when he sings.  They also make good music to rock out to.  Wrap your ears around Get Free.

Vega 4 - I wish, I wish I could remember where I first came across these guys.  Never mind.  I like them.  I hope you do too.  Wrap your ears around You and Me.

*****

What V bands/artistes do you like listening to?

2013 A-Z Challenge post - V is for Veuillez trouver ci-inclus

1 comment:

  1. I have limited music going;with migraines, my hearing is ultra-sensitive and most music is just noise to me. Classics are ok, but VW Brown held nothing for me.
    Over from the A to Z.

    ReplyDelete