Monday 28 April 2014

X is for ... The xx

Today is 28th April, so here is my twenty-fourth post for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.  This year I am sharing my musical tastes with you.  I hope I can introduce you to some new bands/artistes, and if you'd like to comment perhaps you could introduce me to some of your favourite bands/artistes beginning with the appropriate letter of the day.  For more music, please have a look at my last.fm profile.

The xx


source
I found The xx on one of the millions of music television channels.  It was the video which captured my attention before the song (Islands), but the music is beautiful on its own.  Romy has such a soft, hypnotic voice, and the music is so simple, you can't help but drift away in it.



*****

Honourable Mentions go to -

I wish I could have some honourable mentions, but I don't know any other X bands or artistes.  Please introduce me to some!!

*****

What X bands/artistes do you like listening to?

2013 A-Z Challenge post - X is for X mistakes Y for Z

No comments:

Post a Comment